GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED!
Congrats to our winner, Jordan F.!
I am SO excited for today’s giveaway post! I partnered up with a few of my favorite mom bosses to give away some of the most amazing baby products…over $400 worth of gear! Read on for all the details, share this post with all your expectant or new mommy friends and be sure to enter via the Rafflecopter widget below!
- KB Cute knotted gown and beanie – I’ve followed KB Cute’s shop forever and have always loved their gorgeous fabrics and baby products. Recently I got to meet Kerri, the brains and talent behind the operation and she’s as sweet as they come. Every baby deserves one of her perfectly soft sleeper gowns and hats!
- Joonie Car Seat Cover – Not only is this ingenious car seat cover waterproof, windproof and made with ventilation windows, it also comes in 3 cute colorways, folds up into a tiny little carrying pouch AND was designed by my husband’s super talented cousin Danielle. It’s the perfect way to keep baby comfortable and protected from the elements and curious hands!
- Puj Tub – If you’ve ever bathed a newborn before, you know that it can be a harrowing experience! No matter where I’ve tried it (in a big tub, in the shower, in a sink, in a bulky baby tub) every scenario made me terrified that I would drown my baby or never be able to get her fully clean. I bought the Puj tub when it came out years ago and have never looked back! Perfect for bathing a squirmy, slippery baby comfortably and safely in any sink. Plus, the company’s founder is my darling friend Katie who is both sweet and a powerhouse lady boss.
- Nesting Days Baby Carrier – There are a million and one reasons to wear your baby, and about as many ways to do it! But my favorite way, especially in the early days, is with a soft cotton carrier. The Nesting Days carrier mimics a traditional fabric wrap carrier, only without all the fabric and all the wrapping! It’s especially designed to be used for skin-to-skin carrying with your new baby so it actually functions as a tank top, with easy nursing access and a fabric panel around your middle to hold you in and for modesty. Brilliant!!
- Muslin Swaddle Blanket by Loved by Hannah & Eli – I’m in LOVE with this cute shop’s Mama & Baby Bear line…and their muslin swaddle blanket is to die for! Muslin swaddles are the perfect thing for wrapping up a new babe without overheating them (seriously, we have like 10 of them), and maybe wrapping your wee one in a blanket that says “Sleepy Bear” will convince them to actually sleep 🙂
- Puj Splash, Newborn Bath Set – Another must-have from Puj, this bath set has everything you need to keep bath essentials organized and ready when you need them. It includes a travel-sized infant bath, 3 super soft washcloths, a hooded towel (which hooks around your neck so it’s ready to go when you pull baby out!) and 3 hooks for hanging your tub and towel on the bathroom wall or door. I love having a Puj tub in each of our upstairs bathrooms so I can bathe Alice anywhere without hauling stuff around.
- Pair of Freshly Picked moccasins – If you want your baby to have any hope of a stylish future, then he/she will have to have a pair of these iconic baby shoes (did you know they even carry Mary Janes and hard soled shoes now??). As a mom who has bought (and thrown out) countless pairs of little kid shoes, let me just say…quality matters! And Freshly Picked’s quality is unparalleled.
Fine print: Only open to USA residents. Winners of any giveaway which included Freshly Picked moccasins in the past 60 days are not eligible.